Significant Changes to GMB in 2018
Google My Business is the main street business owner's avenue to being found online!
Visit your dashboard at google.com/business to manage your listing, view insights, create an ad and respond to reviews.
Keep It Fresh - Post an Offer
Note: Posts expire after 7 days.
Keep It Fresh - Post a Video
- Duration: Up to 30 seconds long
- File size: Up to 100 MB
- Resolution: 720p or higher
Keep It Fresh - Post Photos
- Format: JPG or PNG.
- Size: Between 10 KB and 5 MB.
- Minimum resolution: 720 px tall, 720 px wide.
- Quality: The photo should be in focus and well lit, and have no significant alterations or excessive use of filters. In other words, the image should represent reality.
How to Contact Support
When you call BTG you will hear "Hello this is Tami". No menu of choices that take you to no one you know who could be someone who doesn't care.
Thank you SearchEngineLand for this information....
Q. How do you contact Google My Business Support? I’ve tried to find a way to contact them and am getting really frustrated!
A. There are several ways to reach out to Google My Business Support – but they don’t make it easy to find out how! Here are a couple of ways to reach GMB support: