Get on the Map
If your business serves a local or regional audience it is very important that your business be mapped with Bing and Google.
Independent statistics say that Google serves over 90% of all searches. The other 10% of searches are served by Bing, Duck Duck Go and Safari. There are 5.1B (billion) of them each day. 20% of searches are for LOCAL online resources.
Mobile users are looking for your business and if you are not on the map their search for "coffee near me" will not find your place of business.
Use this link to check your business listing on Google.
Use this link to check your business listing on Bing.
Complete the form below to request BTG assistance with your listings.
Reliable and Affordable
We offer free consultations with each new prospective client. We meet face to face, in person or virtually, and learn about each others businesses. BTG Solutions will provide an itemized proposal. With your signature, BTG will begin the project. We bill our customers at the end of the month and ask for payment by the 15th of the following month.
Here's what our clients and business partners have to say. Testimonials
Be In The Know
Find our Special Offers, current technology and business buzz, and people we know and places we like. Connect with us via these social media channels.